I am very eager to share this recipe with you because I know that you are going to love these cute Vegetable Fritters as much as I do. These are simple to make, healthy, and full of flavor. Kids love them, also!
WHY THESE ARE THE BEST VEGETABLE FRITTERS
These Vegetable Fritters would be the best because they are:
Simple. No fancy ingredients. Just vegetables, eggs, flour, and seasoning.
Versatile. You can use different veggies to suit your taste.
This recipe has been tested a lot of times. Oh yes, these flavor incredible.
I discovered that the blend of zucchini, carrots, and corn functions the very best in vegetable fritters. Zucchini are tender, carrots are sweet, and corn adds subtle texture. Nevertheless, you may use grated pumpkin, beets sweet potatoes with success. Adding a few cooked quinoa is also a great idea.
HOW TO MAKE VEGETABLE FRITTERS HEALTHIER
If you’d like to save calories and make these pancakes healthier, I suggest baking them instead of frying. To do that, gently spray a
Non-stick muffin tin with oil, and divide the carrot mix involving the 12 muffin cups. Bake for approximately 15 minutes at 350°F.
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 medium carrots
- 10 oz. fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1 tsp. pepper or to taste
- Oil for frying or baking
- Wash and grate the zucchini. Squeeze handfuls of the grated zucchini tightly to remove extra water. Place it into a large mixing bowl.
- Grate the carrots.
- Into the zucchini bowl, add the carrots, corn, eggs, flour, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add about 2 tablespoons of oil. Once the oil is hot, add one heaping tablespoon at a time of the zucchini mixture, and flatten out the tops slightly to make the fritters even. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown. If t