Is it a perfect, refreshing, and quick lunch? Yes, It IS! The combination of tender, delicious zucchini, salty feta, and a little bit of spicy jalapeno will surely please any taste buds. Yeah, I know, yet another recipe using feta cheese, that I cannot live without it!
Have you got some cheese that you ALWAYS need to have in the refrigerator? I seriously cannot remember a day where we haven’t experienced this yummy cheese at home. It might seem a little crazy, but it’s SOOO GOOOD; also, it adds a lot of flavor to dishes.
If you are thinking about where to purchase the very best feta cheese, I can assist you with that. I am buying Bulgarian Sheep’s Milk Feta from a local store, but it is possible to purchase identical feta cheese from Amazon. It’s truly the best tasting cheese I have ever had! Where do you guys buy feta cheese from?
Serve these pancakes with Tzatziki sauce. If you’ve never made Tzatziki earlier, you must fix this ASAP! Here’s an excellent Tzatziki recipe out of Natasha’s Kitchen, that can help you make this deliciousness. Occasionally I eat these with sour cream or a spoonful of yogurt.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe, and I can’t wait to hear how you liked it!
Zucchini Feta Fritters
- 1 lb shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped dill+parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper diced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour or more
- salt pepper
- Place the zucchini in the colander and squeeze the excess water out.
- Place all the ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and stir nicely. (If the mixture looks too runny, add a bit more flour).
- Fry the fritters in a large non-stick skillet on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the zucchini fritters onto a paper towel-lined plate and let them cool down for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Tzatziki sauce or yogurt.