Fresh green beans, roasted potatoes, garlic, and flavorful seasonings make this Roasted Green Beans and Potatoes dish yummy. Whether you’re cooking an easy weeknight dinner or something fancier, this side will be a snap to make and tastes fantastic. Why not give it a go?
TIPS AND TRICKS
Cut the potatoes evenly. Be sure that when you are cubing the sausage, they are of equivalent size. So, make sure the cubes are uniform in format.
When you work with new green beans, you’ll need to pinch or cut off the tip and tail of this bean. Using a knife gives the seeds a more consistent shape, so I propose doing that.
This recipe is delicious, but if you have a favorite seasoning, then go right ahead and add a few! And you can adjust the salt to your personal preference.
Use a non-stick baking sheet; this is the ideal pan to use for roasting these Green Beans and Potatoes because it will prevent the vegetables from sticking while cooking.
HOW TO STORE AND REHEAT
These Roasted Green Beans and Potatoes are a cinch to store and simmer for another meal. Just set them in a storage container with an airtight lid. You may wash them for up to 3-5 days after they are created.
When you are ready to reheat them, it is super easy! Just place them in a pan on the stovetop with only a little bit more oil. Heat them to your desired temperature, giving a few stirs to assist them warm evenly.
WHAT TO SERVE THESE ROASTED GREEN BEANS AND POTATOES WITH
This dish can be eaten alone or used to complement almost any meal, so try it with some of these:
Meat. Place it alongside the main plan of poultry, turkey, or beef. It makes a fantastic side.
Grains. Drink this over a bed of rice or quinoa to get a light, but filling meal.
By Itself. This delicious dish can also be eaten on its own, whether for a small meal or a snack.
These Roasted Green Beans and Potatoes are an excellent addition to your dinner preparations. They are easy to create, filling, and taste scrumptious. You may use this recipe for a fast meal on a busy night or create it for a nice dinner with friends and family. Either way, it will be hit.
If your children are not big fans of vegetables, give this recipe a try
Roasted Green Beans
- - 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes
- - 1 lb. green beans trimmed and cut in half
- - 2 1/2 tbsp. olive oil divided
- - 3 garlic cloves minced
- - 1/2 tsp. salt divided or to taste
- - 1/2 tsp. pepper
- - 1/2 tsp. paprika
- - 1/2 tsp. dried Italian herbs
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Place them in a medium mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and Italian herbs to the potatoes and stir until all of the vegetables are coated with the mixture.
- Empty the potatoes from the bowl onto a baking sheet, spreading them out evenly for better cooking. Place them in the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 400°F.
- While the potatoes are cooking, take the mixing bowl (no need to wash it after the potatoes) and add the green beans. Add the olive oil, garlic, and salt, then stir them in until the grains are evenly coated.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and add the green beans on top of them. Spread the seeds out as well, again for even cooking. Bake the pan of potatoes and green beans for another 25 minutes. Then, they are ready to serve.